The department of Gynaecology provides all emergency and elective gynaecology services. The elective services offered include general gynaecology, uro gynaecology, reproductive medicine and gynaecological oncology.
Gynaecology Laproscopic Surgery
The unit specializes in modern minimally invasive techniques for surgery, enabling a shorter stay in hospital and a quicker recovery to normal activities. Some of the surgeries we offer are:
Keyhole surgery: diagnostic hysteroscopy and laparoscopy for infertility, irregular bleeding, bleeding after menopause
This service for the patients suffering with urinary incontinence, bladder problems and voiding problems. Complex pelvic organ prolapses are handled by our best experts, including vault prolapse – it’s a complication following a hysterectomy. Also surgeries for stress incontinence, cystoscopies injuries, pelvic floor repairs, sacrospinous fixations are all performed in our center.
- Operative hysteroscopy for endometrial polyps, uterine abnormalities, submucous fibroids
- Operative laparoscopy for endometriosis, fibroids (myomectomy) and ovarian cysts
- Scarless vaginal hysterectomy for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Vaginal surgeries for prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Abdominal hysterectomy for large abdominal masses and huge fibroids