The Medical Gastroenterology Department of the LIMA delivers wide-range services for the diagnosis and therapy of diseases of the digestive tract. The department provides various types of endoscopic tests to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases of the upper and lower intestinal tracts, bile ducts, and pancreas.
The LIMA Medical Gastroenterology team offers expertise in general gastroenterology as well as gastrointestinal cancers, gastrointestinal motility, inflammatory bowel disease, liver transplants and viral hepatitis.
- Upper endoscopy - Gastroscopy
- Lower endoscopy - Colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, proctoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy of the biliary tree, removal of gallstones
- Ultrasound - Liver, pancreas, (kidneys), gall bladder, stomach, intestine
- Manometry - Esophagus and rectum